The United States is the premier destination for students seeking to study abroad. Home to the best known and often best-funded institutions of higher education anywhere on earth, US student visa services are in high demand.The United States is the premier destination for students seeking to study abroad. Home to the best known and often best-funded institutions of higher education anywhere on earth, US student visa services are in high demand.
The USA issues over 1,000,000 USA Student visas per year, the majority being issued F-1 visas for a full-course of study. Unlike many other countries, there is no central university application system, so prospective students will need to apply to each institution separately. Applicants should remember that each school with generally charge a modest application fee and require the student to take a TOEFL English competency test. Each school sets its minimum acceptable score for the English test.
Once a foreign student has been accepted, the next step is that the school will send the applicant form I-20 for the F-1 visa, and create an account for the student on the SEVIS system that is used for the rest of the process. The applicant then must pay the SEVIS fee that at this time is about $200.
After the fee is paid, the applicant then must fill out and submit the DS-160 form for non-immigrant visas. After submitting the form, it is important to print out and keep the confirmation page with the bar code as well as the application ID number. You will need them at the interview at the local US embassy or consulate which is the next step after paying the MRV fee, also known as the Visa Application fee, it can be paid either at a local bank, online, or by telephone.
The applicant will have to bring the following documents to the interview:
- Their personal Passport that will not expire until six months after you enter the US. You might also be asked to show all your present and expired passports.
- One original SEVIS Form I-20 that is signed and the receipt for it. The DS-160 confirmation page for the application alon with barcode and application ID number
- Receipt for the MRV fee.
- One copy of the visa interview appointment letter.
- 1-2 USA possport standard photos clearly showing the applicants face on photo quality paper.
- Proof of your ability to pay for the tuition
- Past academic transcripts and proof that the applicant passed all entrance tests required to begin studies at the school they applied for.
The interviewing officer will additionally ask the applicant questions designed to demonstrate that the applicant intends to return to their country of origin after the period of studies is complete.
CCP limited has a long experience in facilitating the USA Student visa application process. We have a network of contacts with many qualifying educational institutions and will provide the advice and expertise needed to secure a very high rate of successful applications. Please contact us to secure US student visa application services today